A quick post to say Happy 4th Birthday Spencer.
For those of you who don't know our little Spencer (aka Roo, Roosy, Roo-man or Spenceroony), he... is... so... much... fun.
He brings happiness and laughter to our family.
And I'm so glad God chose me to be his mum.
It is an absolute joy.
Here's a few quick facts about Spencer:
- He has an extremely long tongue (to the point where it can
and doesgo up his nose- eww)
- He is rough and tough. LOVES physical contact- any kind will do.
- I'm not sure if it's because he's the baby of our family, but when he looks at me with his bright bluey-green eyes, my heart literally melts.
- He LOVES the color green (his preschool teachers will testify to that).
- Singing and dancing are two of his favorite things to do and the bigger the audience the better!
- He is your stereotypical "all-boy": sweaty, dirty, active, destructive and athletic (oh, and covered in bruises!)
- He loves to eat fish eyes!
And there you have it. To see some pictures from his DINOSAUR birthday party, CLICK HERE!!
Post a Comment