I just met the newest member of the gecko family that shares our home. It's a baby of the 'kitchen gecko' who lives in the cupboard above our sink.
I'm hoping Mama Gecko has outlined the rules of conduct to her new baby otherwise there's no telling what might happen.
1. Stay out of sight at all times and no one gets hurt.
2. When you get caught cooling down in the sink late at night or early morning, don't play dead- instead just scurry away and we'll forget it ever happened (don't linger, okay?).
3. Never get caught out under my foot in darkened rooms (please learn from the baby gecko killed in the bathroom and the (now) stumpy tailed one who really is very lucky to still be alive).
4. No playing in the drawers... see picture below. RIP
5. Eat as many mosquitoes as physically possible.
Obey these guidelines and everyone is happy!
|I was hanging out the wet clothes one day and felt ants |
crawling up my leg only to notice I was standing on a
dead gecko skeleton.
|This little guy was squished between our plastic lid drawer |
and garbage bags drawer :(
|The mother of the newest kitchen gecko.|
Give me your best gecko (or any other mini-beast) story.
C'mon, I really want to hear them!!!